Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
2903B6A3-61C0-42C3-B08C-EF165963C3C9.jpeg

Oh yes.

If not being happy with an injury prone signing who played 14 games last year and managed 1 goal in a weaker league makes me less of a fan then guess it's a good thing I've not got a season ticket next year mate.

Mad you haven't got a season ticket when you only decided to support Everton a couple of weeks ago cos we were linked with the player in your name...

Not angered. Seems like people are angered by an Evertonian not being part of the circle jerk. It's hard being the voice of reason mate.

I'd rather we signed talented athletic young players rather than a past his prime big name who can't get a top club so he's dropping down a level. I don't think he'll work as hard as he needs to here given his history.

I can't see this working out. Out the 3 midfielders I was hoping this one would fall through.

Nobody cares mate, your whole persona is boring.

Say what what you like about the club, but they don't give up on trying, you have to give them that. This following a 12th placed finish.

I'm biased of course, but the potential that could be unleashed if we started to get things right is what keeps me going, and a signing like this.

We are still fighting, we have not disappeared, and we are not going anywhere.

Onwards Evertonians! COYB!
This. Good post

22 millions and only 2 year contract...if you add the wages it is a big year spending on one player...i hope that we have at least an option to extend the contract by a further year.

Status
Not open for further replies.