Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
After his interview, for christ sake make him captain. A winner. When was the last winner we had? And it sounds like we are signing even more players as he can't just be referring to doucoure. What a day - this the turning point. COYB!!!!
The amount of times he used the word winner in his interview. Wonder if Callum Wilson did the same in his interview Darren Bent?

If you are not happy with this signing Mate I’d suggest changing your name to “Ivanovic the red”. Not a blue on the planet can’t be excited by this.

If not being happy with an injury prone signing who played 14 games last year and managed 1 goal in a weaker league makes me less of a fan then guess it's a good thing I've not got a season ticket next year mate.

Say what what you like about the club, but they don't give up on trying, you have to give them that. This following a 12th placed finish.

I'm biased of course, but the potential that could be unleashed if we started to get things right is what keeps me going, and a signing like this.

We are still fighting, we have not disappeared, and we are not going anywhere.

Onwards Evertonians! COYB!

You have to give him respect for coming here it takes balls to do what he's done, especially when your going to be in a triangle with Davies and Sigurdsson this coming Sunday.

Seriously though even I as an Evertonian with his talent would think more than twice about coming here, respect to him, he's gone out of his comfort zone and I hope it pays off.

Status
Not open for further replies.