Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo havent backtracked, they are just reporting what Sports Witness aresaying in there Live media update thing, which is pretty much just them reporting what is being reported!

FWIW the Echo get alot of stick for there negativety etc, but the blue reporters know there stuff!
If they know their stuff, how come they never break a transfer story. Also Kirkbride said our main target this summer was Hwang. He went for a poxy 10mil and I didn’t see it reported anywhere what our bid was

These things are always the same. The initial report suggests it’s nearly done, and the next update is we are mulling over a bid.
Rinse and repeat 20 times throughout the media until Vinny O’Connor goes home on deadline day with nothing to report.

Good player. Cannot stay fit. Not going to get better. Not worth big fee or huge wages given we need to cut wage bill. If we can get him on loan with a heavy wage subsidy or a free with Real’s pay-off to him letting him drop wages to well below the reported ‘reduced level’ then it is a risk worth taking given what he brings that we lack (assists, goals from outside front 2). If not file under ‘nice but no dice’ for me.

Good player. Cannot stay fit. Not going to get better. Not worth big fee or huge wages given we need to cut wage bill. If we can get him on loan with a heavy wage subsidy or a free with Real’s pay-off to him letting him drop wages to well below the reported ‘reduced level’ then it is a risk worth taking given what he brings that we lack (assists, goals from outside front 2). If not file under ‘nice but no dice’ for me.
He doesn’t need to get better lol

Can’t sleep until this happens!!!! lol
1598549552435.png

Status
Not open for further replies.