Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rodríguez will be presented this Monday as a new Everton player.

✍️ The exams and the signature are already ready and he will join the Colombian, Yerry Mina.

Done a feature on the boy James today, ready to go out whenever we sign him.

Used a bit of Opta data (cos deep down, I'm a nerd) and one interesting stat is he created more chances per-90 mins (on average) of any other player in LaLiga or the Bundesliga in each season between 2014 and 2019. Only season he didn't was last year, cause he played 8 league games.

Used a bit of Opta data (cos deep down, I'm a nerd) and one interesting stat is he created more chances per-90 mins (on average) of any other player in LaLiga or the Bundesliga in each season between 2014 and 2019. Only season he didn't was last year, cause he played 8 league games.

he’s our player of the year you just know it ;)

Was he out because of injury (transfermarkt doesnt show any big ones), or because Zidane doesn't want him?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.