Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whappen'?? I went offline for a day visiting Knoxville Tennessee and fully expected the Triple announcement. Is it wrong that I feel cheated by just announcing Allan - which is a great signing... When I left on Friday night we were reviewing the menu's and watching amateur vids of Carlo, James and Abdoulaye - whats the news?
Ah Knoxville! I went to Uni there. Went to a few of the home (American) football games at the stadium I could see from my dorm window. 102000 capacity and full every home game. We had a young 3rd choice quarterback who got promoted to second choice after injury to one of the others. Saw him play a few times and thought he looked quality. Ended up being one of the most successful quarterbacks in NFL history - Payton Manning.

Gana’s peak>McCarthy’s peak. Gana was always available while the other was a sicknote. PSG just won’t sign McCarthy.
Would PSG have signed McCarthy?...of course not.
90E5F574-62F8-4E3E-8A40-432098ED9147.jpeg

Does anyone have a plausible reason for why this deal hasn’t been announced?
May have or may not have a bearing-

A disclaimer I know nothing, anyone i know, knows nothing, i have not seen or spoken to anyone today or this year or ever about a possible transfer of James Rodriguez to Everton. I popped into Morrisons round lunch times to purchase some Milk and Gala pie i saw no one or heard nothing in relation to this possible transfer..

Status
Not open for further replies.