Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's it then. Cancel the transfer! Lets go and sign Troy Deeney instead then shall we? Because Darren Bent doesn't think James Rodriguez will fit our system... tit.

It’s the usual pundit nonsense. If we buy young players we need CL experience and if we buy CL players they are over the hill/Hollywood signings. They all view us through the prism of the Moyes era.

That's it then. Cancel the transfer! Lets go and sign Troy Deeney instead then shall we? Because Darren Bent doesn't think James Rodriguez will fit our system... tit.

What’s that bloke with the dark hair called? I hate him anyway. Whenever I hear him speak he makes me angry

You're more of a Yakubu thigh or a Castillo thigh man?

Doucoure's i imagine will be very strong, yet supple.

Wouldnt be surprised if hes covered in baby oil as well for that special glow on his unveiling video.

James will be brushing his teeth with Allan barking and Carlo throwing him treats

(Walks in, lays hat on stand, walks out again)

I don't wish to cover anyone's chips in urine but everyone has to quarantine for 14 days when entering the country from Spain.

So, unless he's been in the country for 2 weeks already, he's not going to have a medical or unveiling yet.

I've only just entered this thread so someone might be able to say whether he's been here that long or not.

I don't wish to cover anyone's chips in urine but everyone has to quarantine for 14 days when entering the country from Spain.

So, unless he's been in the country for 2 weeks already, he's not going to have a medical or unveiling yet.

I've only just entered this thread so someone might be able to say whether he's been here that long or not.
Good job he's been in Portugal then ....

Are you purple Aki mate
tenor.gif

I was going to add, does Doucoure like the colour purple...

But i thought it may be construed as racism...

Glad to know theres no stigma attached to bulging thighs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.