Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I VERY EXCITE!

778E6584-0A64-49F7-8E47-63DB8ABC7113.jpeg

Yeah was thinking this as I was typing it out, he was an Incredible player. Like you say purely based on worldwide profile and exposure I think Rodriguez just edges it.

Andrei was a wonderful player, absolutely brilliant but for worldwide profile there is no comparison. James doesn’t edge it, he’s miles ahead of him.

If he’s anything like Andrei on the pitch then we’re going to have a great time watching him over these next few years.

I think in regards to profile and exposure there is some truth in this.
But for me it will always be this guy:
View attachment 99592

He was my favourite none Everton player at the time, and was always a joy to watch for United.
I was so excited when he signed and he was unstoppable at times.
World class. When he got the ball the crowd where up out of their seats as you just knew something was going to happen.

World class. When he got the ball the crowd where up out of their seats as you just knew something was going to happen.

I watched that mid 80’s team win the league and I felt privileged, Andrei was pretty much the only player since that I felt had the right to be spoken of in the same breath I genuinely loved him . The performance that day at Wednesday was just electric , he might have scored the hat trick but I’m sure he made the other two as well , I’ll use the word again it was a privilege to watch him .

I watched that mid 80’s team win the league and I felt privileged, Andrei was pretty much the only player since that I felt had the right to be spoken of in the same breath I genuinely loved him . The performance that day at Wednesday was just electric , he might have scored the hat trick but I’m sure he made the other two as well , I’ll use the word again it was a privilege to watch him .
Agreed but would add baines and cahill to that class imo

Status
Not open for further replies.