Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes mate
Half cut here
No more criminal defence, civil litigation, legal aid applications, being on call, courts, mental clients, police stations etc etc. It’s now straight up,
up their own arses banking clients. Have sold my soul for more money and a 9-5. Will actually miss the madness.

sounds like we have had a similar career path albeit in different countries. Made the same switch and never looked back. Got tired of people trying to pay me with family jewelry. Best of luck. Made the change in 2003.

sounds like we have had a similar career path albeit in different countries. Made the same switch and never looked back. Got tired of people trying to pay me with family jewelry. Best of luck. Made the change in 2003.

Yeah, it’s been a wrench. I’m in NI. Firm has been good to me and treated me well but moving to a financial services firm that blows high street and even bigger commercial firms out of the water. It’ll be a bit of a learning curve (and I’m old now!) but it was the proverbial no brainer and my old firm said I can come back if I need to. It’s reassuring to hear it worked out for you. Have had a few interesting clients over the years including those in the non perscription and alternative banking trades trying to pay me in unmarked notes outside a police station - I just got them to sign the Legal aid PACE Form and dreamed of what could have been

Status
Not open for further replies.