2023/24 James Garner

There's a section of this fanbase who seem to hate any decent player who comes in and shows a bit of class and say not good enough for us, while lauding donkeys like beto, niasse and that straq fella
Well he doesn't score goals, his free kicks go over the bar and shooting awful so if you call that class I don't know... he sits deep and passes backwards, can't dribble past a player

Well he doesn't score goals, his free kicks go over the bar and shooting awful so if you call that class I don't know... he sits deep and passes backwards, can't dribble past a player
Agree but does more than just sit deep he breaks up alot of attacks makes good tackles winning the ball back, he does need to improve thought he was meant to be good at fk. Dont think he will ever be an amazing player but for me is a solid signing for the midfield,

Agree but does more than just sit deep he breaks up alot of attacks makes good tackles winning the ball back, he does need to improve thought he was meant to be good at fk. Dont think he will ever be an amazing player but for me is a solid signing for the midfield,
Yes it is true that he fights hard and tackles etc, he is committed to the cause, no doubts there

Shooting seems to be an issue for everyone this season, the rest of it comes down to coaching and how he is being told to play.
If we played to his strengths, with the right team around him then I think you would be deleting that thread and praising the lad...

He's quality lad, he's got the best passing range and the best touch.

Probably should improve on his shooting, but as a club they're all crap at shooting.

Where he sits etc is down to dyches low block

I think hes been a unsung hero in a lot of games , he's been getting flak for pasing back and being safe with the ball but that seems to be influenced by what instructions are being assigned to him. I think if given some freedom he could thrive again