2023/24 James Garner

The Dychettes keep blaming the players.

Im curious, how many teams in the bottom half have a GK "worth" 40m, a CB "worth" 80m, a midfielder "worth" 60m and a Striker "worth" 60m.

Palace have a few assets in that bracket, im not sure any of the other teams do.
Brighton would get big money for
The Dychettes keep blaming the players.

Im curious, how many teams in the bottom half have a GK "worth" 40m, a CB "worth" 80m, a midfielder "worth" 60m and a Striker "worth" 60m.

Palace have a few assets in that bracket, im not sure any of the other teams do.
I think we are unbalanced. Onana is only worth the money based on international performances has done nothing for us. Our main asserts are defensive, we don’t have balance, no pace and guile.

But looking at the other teams. Palace have talent I agree

Brighton have a lot of talent. Mitomina, Ferguson, solly marsh, joao pedro, all 40m plus

Forest squad has a lot of ability and think could do well next season. Callum Hudson odi, elanga and gibs white. Awoniyi, Danilo and murrillo would all fetch big money. They certainly have game changers

Brentford have some serious fire power with wissa, muemba, and toney.

Relegated sides were missing these players.

I'm sure that you are deliberately missing my point so that you can make condescending and pithy remarks. Clearly my point is that if you never get the ball to feet it's difficult to show any quality as a midfielder. You already know this, however, but would rather just say "it's the players". Fair enough, that's up to you.
No mate you mentioned the world class Lionel messi playing in this everton side. Ive just imagined it and its marvellous. Everton are brilliant and score loads of goals and Messi is superb and dictating the play. What point were you making exactly? Put Messi or any world class attacking talent in our side and our tactics and standards improve immeasurably. So instead of you picking out world superstars to make your point why not just stick to the players we do actually have who frankly arent actually very good in the main.