2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4 months out with a bad back.

Seen blokes limping around the dole office recover quicker.
Good prognosis that… I was offmy feet for six months, 12 months recovery to normal movement, another 12 months before any exercise was anything other then that to returning to normal and mobility.
Even now 10 years on runs are jogs, limited feeling down the left side of leg. It still comes back sporadically.
No operation though. isn’t as bad as some. Tricky things backs - impossible to give a recovery time

Good prognosis that… I was offmy feet for six months, 12 months recovery to normal movement, another 12 months before any exercise was anything other then that to returning to normal and mobility.
Even now 10 years on runs are jogs, limited feeling down the left side of leg. It still comes back sporadically.
No operation though. isn’t as bad as some. Tricky things backs - impossible to give a recovery time
Exactly mate, if you screw a back issue up you may never walk properly again. Some absolute nonsense being posted in here, it's the usual suspects though.

I get that a back issue is probably more complex than you'd imagine, but why be on the bench if he couldn't do any minutes?

Surely he'd have been a better option than Davies for the last 7mins?

Dyche is still in the process that Koeman, Unsworth, Allardyce, Silva, Ferguson, Ancelotti, Benitez and Lampard all had to go through - working out that Davies is crap.

I just don't know what they've all seen in him!

I know Dyche' options are limited, I get that. Just cant fathom how hes still getting minutes after so much time!!

I'd be AMAZED if this guy had ever seen Garner play before this season. In the thread he's claiming he wasnt good last season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.