Confirmed Signing James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Posted at 22:2122:21

'We are looking forward to working with him'​

Everton manager Frank Lampard said: “James is a fantastic midfielder with a great all-round game who has qualities we know Evertonians will appreciate. We are really looking forward to working with him and having him add further strength to our squad.”
  2. Posted at 22:2022:20

'Lampard can take me to next level'​

3ffa07e7-6fd4-4d11-98ff-844af0294305.jpg

Everton
    New Everton midfielder James Garner told the club's website: "I’m made-up to sign for Everton. It’s a huge step in my career and I want to help the team get better while progressing as a player.
    "I think Everton is the perfect place to do that. I can’t wait to get started.
    “The manager [Frank Lampard] has got a real plan for the Club and for me. Working with him on a daily basis is major for me. Him and his staff can take me and the team to the next level. That’s what I’m hoping for."

Romano even got the contract length wrong. A disasterclass for the ages
He has had a mare this summer in regards to numerous clubs, so many stories/rumours and he has been way, way off the mark. Think he has gone a bit too mainstream and he just isn't getting the info anymore, just seems to be the Italian Jim White now.

Status
Not open for further replies.