Confirmed Signing James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard a rumour this is close to collapse…..hope not
The only talk is from a whampire who so far this summer has claimed Tarkowski had a change in heart about joining, Onana was 100% to West Ham, Gueye wasn’t happening and, going further back, was adamant Lampard wasn’t going to be manager, and was demanding apologies from people questioning him

giphy.gif

I could be wrong but I thought @Tofeenut had some contact within the medical dept at Everton. He never said he was privy to proper info about the medicals at the club. I'm also sure I read there was a problem with his scans at some point yesterday/today. Perhaps he gave us the information as he knew it. If so, (he hasn't said it won't happen) let's not slaughter the guy. I'd like to believe he's giving us the best information he can.

I could be wrong but I thought @Tofeenut had some contact within the medical dept at Everton. He never said he was privy to proper info about the medicals at the club. I'm also sure I read there was a problem with his scans at some point yesterday/today. Perhaps he gave us the information as he knew it. If so, (he hasn't said it won't happen) let's not slaughter the guy. I'd like to believe he's giving us the best information he can.

James Garner signed for Everton yesterday.

Capital G then some small letters please Carol
arner

Thanks Carol, I've got a 3 letter word

What is it macca

Grr

Well done macca, hop into bed with me. If you insist Carol you foxy undercover Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.