James can make a difference at Everton more than just in the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. I think Mina still has it in him. He had a poor game last weekend but he still is a great defender and a danger in the air. He will get a boost of confidence again once he plays for Colombia's national team in a few weeks so in my humble opinion he still is going to have a lot of momentum at Everton, I think the whole team will tomorrow too. You have been warned as well. Lol
I bloody hope so

That must be a trap!
It is not at all. @Medallo is right. Parcero is a word they both would recognize and would turn around when hearing it. Here is some info on this word. "One of the most famous Colombian slang words, especially in Medellin and nearby areas, is “parce”, or “parcero/a”; a word whose meaning is roughly like “dude”, “bro” or “mate” in English (it's not 100% equivalent though as “parce” can be used for both men and women)."

Mina is a player we all want to be one of the first names on the team sheet but if you were to rank our players from best to worst he would be around 10th ish. A regular CB in a top team needs to be better than that. That's probably a thread in itself. From the outside looking in he seems to be the life & soul of the dressing room & therefore carries more importance than just what he does on the pitch. With that said though, there is a point where having fun comes second to winning games & at the end of the day that's what we are here for & what he's paid to do.
If his ability could match his personality then we all win.

To me, our signing of James in many ways seems similar to when Chelsea signed Gianfranco Zola. The club is in the same sort of exciting phase of transformation both on and off the pitch that Chelsea went through 15 years ago.
Zola is one of my favourite none Everton players I've seen inthe PL

Status
Not open for further replies.