Jack rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE"Dithering Dougie, post: 2909724, member: 22466"]Bit harsh isn't it?

He's only passing on correct information to the baying public, it's not like he has any sway on what goes on or gets done.[/QUOTE]
Maybe It was a tad harsh

Listening to TalkSport, they had Darren Campbell (the sprinter) on earlier talking about Rodwell as he trained him..

Has this been mentioned yet?

He basically said Rodwell was trained badly from a young age and now has inherant problems and will always suffer injuries and the next one could well finish him off!

Hope Sunderland realise this!

I never had access of watching the games when Jack played for us so I never really watched him, I've always wondered though Moyes had a pretty brutal training regime right? could he have possibly broken the poor lad kind of like the same way Van Persie was injured a lot under motes at united. Im not trying to turn this into moyes hate or anything, I also realize van persies poor fitness record to.

Listening to TalkSport, they had Darren Campbell (the sprinter) on earlier talking about Rodwell as he trained him..

Has this been mentioned yet?

He basically said Rodwell was trained badly from a young age and now has inherant problems and will always suffer injuries and the next one could well finish him off!

Hope Sunderland realise this!
campbells just pissed off that when he signed for city they told him to go get lost , i think hes got a bit of an agenda with that one

Don,t know if .Jack is doomed injury wise but I do know he thought he was better than he was when he was at Everton
He refused to stay behind and do extra training to improve his game.This extra help was offered by senior member of
the coaching staff who thought he help Rodwell in different aspects of his game.Jack could and can be a very good
player if his injuries are behind him and he learns from the past and applies himself properly.

Just like to say to him, good luck. Hope you get some decent game time, keep free of injuries and show what you are made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.