Jack rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
fifty million for fellaini, rodwell, cheebs, vaughan and jelavic

I think of it this way - we swapped:

Fellaini (£27.5m), Rodwell (£14m), Anichebe (£6m), Arteta (£10m) and Jelavic (£6.5m) - Total: £64m.

For:

Lukaku (£28m), McCarthy (£13m), Barry (Free), Mirallas (£6m), Besic (£4m), Stones (£2.5m), Gibson (£500k), McGeady (£500k), Robles (£2.5m) and Kone (£4m) - Total: £61m.

All approx figures obv, but can't really argue with that.

Fellaini (£27.5m), Rodwell (£14m), Anichebe (£6m), Arteta (£10m) and Jelavic (£6.5m) - Total: £64m.

For:

Lukaku (£28m), McCarthy (£13m), Barry (Free), Mirallas (£6m), Besic (£4m), Stones (£2.5m), Gibson (£500k), McGeady (£500k), Robles (£2.5m) and Kone (£4m) - Total: £61m.

Thought Kone was £6 million, and if Wigan mugged us for £2.5 million for Robles then someone ought to be flogged then tarred and feathered.

How many league appearances do you think they'll get out of him this season? I'll go for an optimistic 11.

How many league appearances do you think they'll get out of him this season? I'll go for an optimistic 11.

I think he'll probably play quite a few games - the question is how many of those he spends huddled in the corner crying, sucking his thumb and hoping the world will pass him by.

Rodwell was two clubs ago...only interested if it means we get some money because of the sale...so do we?

Unsentimental me

For:

Would have looked better if you had left out Robles and Kone...

Status
Not open for further replies.