2023/24 Jack Harrison

I thought he would be good but he's been massively disappointing

He's been worse than disappointing, he's been one of the worst bloody wingers we've ever had.

His workrate i won't knock, but his decision making is nothing short of embarrassing. Whether it be a final pass, speed of pass, decision making, when to take a shot, seeing the whole picture.....there's just nothing there at all. Him and Mcneil and the 2 fullbacks are huge reasons why we are absolutely 100%playing some of the most limp, timid football we've had the misfortune to watch.

He's been worse than disappointing, he's been one of the worst bloody wingers we've ever had.

His workrate i won't knock, but his decision making is nothing short of embarrassing. Whether it be a final pass, speed of pass, decision making, when to take a shot, seeing the whole picture.....there's just nothing there at all. Him and Mcneil and the 2 fullbacks are huge reasons why we are absolutely 100%playing some of the most limp, timid football we've had the misfortune to watch.

Bit harsh that but the last sentence there is quite spot on. So many times they made the wrong decision today, and in general. One would think an experienced and once excellemnt attacker like Young would be better at this stuff but he's not, and Harrison is certainly the main culprit.

Trying something new next game, Danjuma should be fit and play on the right for him, he's a very egoistic player, but couldn't see him doing worse than Harrison in the last few games, Patterson/Coleman on the right back, better than Godfrey surely. Gomes in the Doucs role, to have a player with the best technical and passing ability of the current squad in as a number 10.

Trying something new next game, Danjuma should be fit and play on the right for him, he's a very egoistic player, but couldn't see him doing worse than Harrison in the last few games, Patterson/Coleman on the right back, better than Godfrey surely. Gomes in the Doucs role, to have a player with the best technical and passing ability of the current squad in as a number 10.

Not a chance that is happening mate, Dyche will go with the ‘hard working’ player all day over the likes of a player like Danjuma.

Bit harsh that but the last sentence there is quite spot on. So many times they made the wrong decision today, and in general. One would think an experienced and once excellemnt attacker like Young would be better at this stuff but he's not, and Harrison is certainly the main culprit.

I honestly don't think its harsh at all mate. They've been nothing short of horrific in an attacking sense.