2023/24 Jack Harrison

How much you reckon they'd pay?
I think a lot of people are choosing to ignore the truck travelling towards us at 70mph that is called the upcoming Summer Transfer Window, when the club is currently on course to have a squad of 15 or 16 first team players and ZERO money to buy the 8 or so players we need to make a squad.

Its gonna be biblical.

I think a lot of people are choosing to ignore the truck travelling towards us at 70mph that is called the upcoming Summer Transfer Window, when the club is currently on course to have a squad of 15 or 16 first team players and ZERO money to buy the 8 or so players we need to make a squad.

Its gonna be biblical.
Can it be the part where the rains came and washed everything away please?

On a lighter note, this summer is big trouble because the first part of Beto needs paying for. I wonder if it'll be his first touch, cos by eck it's deserted him currently. Limping through this season was about recuperating, having cut all we did last year, it'll be a load of free's and loans and we finally move forwards with a bare bones ledger. A right footer with a bit of pace, or Garner and load the middle with Onana Gana Doucoure. Push has to come to shove with Patterson eventually as well. Play him or sell him.

Can it be the part where the rains came and washed everything away please?

On a lighter note, this summer is big trouble because the first part of Beto needs paying for. I wonder if it'll be his first touch, cos by eck it's deserted him currently. Limping through this season was about recuperating, having cut all we did last year, it'll be a load of free's and loans and we finally move forwards with a bare bones ledger. A right footer with a bit of pace, or Garner and load the middle with Onana Gana Doucoure. Push has to come to shove with Patterson eventually as well. Play him or sell him.
I am reliably informed that Beto was free.

40m* to be found this Summer for Beto and Chermo.

Which is kinda weird, cos we will sell 2 players whos numbers add up to 40 to fund new players!
Place is gonna go bananas!
The natives are already restless, cutting the very last of the quality out of the side and parachuting a few no marks in will be the last straw.

Prime Everton: A brand new sparkling ground and no side/club to go with it.

A Greek tragedy, live on the banks of the Mersey. Fate does have it's irony.

Its gonna be biblical.

Yet only 16 players have started more than 5 games this season.

But, in your 'wisdom' you want a squad of 23 or 24 :) lol

A player i always wanted here and shouted for, for along time, but since Dec his form has gone off a cliff. Expected more to be honest and think he has more in his locker then he has shown.

Disappointed.
The form of the whole squad except for Pickford and the 2 cbs have fallen off a cliff. We see this time and time again over the last few seasons. Heads go down way too easy and players hide rather than trying to step up and drag the team by the scruff of the neck. No leaders in that team passed the backline.

The form of the whole squad except for Pickford and the 2 cbs have fallen off a cliff. We see this time and time again over the last few seasons. Heads go down way too easy and players hide rather than trying to step up and drag the team by the scruff of the neck. No leaders in that team passed the backline.

I’m begining to think we’re not very good mate, years of selling our best players catching up on us.

Also think we’ve looked gassed since Xmas mentally as opposed to anything so also the paper thin squad catching up on us.

Yet only 16 players have started more than 5 games this season.

But, in your 'wisdom' you want a squad of 23 or 24 :) lol
Zat, post Christmas the players all look exhausted because they have been run into the ground because of the amount of wasted running they do, that's why you need more than 16 players so that you have some options rather than sticking 2 GK on the bench in games.

As many goals and assists as the beloved Ross Barkley this season.

He's in a stinking run, but he's our best right winger.

Think he'd look better with some balance/an actual full back behind him. Coleman needs to come in as soon as he's fully fit.

Same is true for McNeil tbf - both have the leagues worst full backs behind them, in my opinion.
I do agree with this to an extent.

Godfrey has, generally, been alright defensively since stepping in at RB but for me that little experiment is well & truly over now. Harrison will benefit from Coleman and/or Patterson returning to the starting lineup IMO.