2023/24 Jack Harrison

I like the lad, if we can box off the right back position we will see a step Up in performance as he wont have to do quite so much tracking back to cover Youngs lack of pace

He's part of a winning team and has been an important part of it.
He played a very different style under bielsa at leeds so i dont know if some people are basing on that. Far more structured here under dyche than the gung-ho bielsa approach.
I like him in the team.
Fair enough Gilbert, I could get to like him if but not if he stays as he is.

I think one thing that might be important to remember is I don't think RW is his strongest position. He looked better narrower against NUFC and going back to his time at Leeds all his best moments came as a left winger. So he's doing a job for us at the moment in what is a weaker position for him.

I think there is a possibility that we can could have him on loan for a second season if Leeds are not promoted and remain in the Championship next season?

He's a massive improvement on Iwobi. If you cannot see that then I cannot help you and football is not for you.
Tell me anyone who can offer what he does for £15m? I'm absolutely amazed that people cannot see is obvious to me - he has contributed in so many ways with energy , assists, positioning, cover and scoring. He's a cracking player - and if he had a tad more pace would be wanted by the best in Europe, I hope we can make him a permanent signing- though fear that Leeds will want more than £15m

Even with more pace he would not be wanted be the best in Europe . His ball retention is terrible and he runs into blind alleys or opposition players all the time.

Grey work rate and deffo a team player but we need to start buying footballers that can actually keep the ball and play in the opposition half

Even with more pace he would not be wanted be the best in Europe . His ball retention is terrible and he runs into blind alleys or opposition players all the time.

Grey work rate and deffo a team player but we need to start buying footballers that can actually keep the ball and play in the opposition half
For that, we need money and to sort ourselves out. We need to start looking an attractive option for players to move on to..

He's had an interesting season so far. Not been great offensively through large stretches of matches but then counters that with very important assists. His defending and work rate has been top notch though. Hopefully still rounding into top fitness from his big injury.

Definitely seems quite liked though by everyone at the club.