2023/24 Jack Harrison

I am still confused on 'why' we bought this guy.
Is he cover for or a replacement for Iwobi? Is it hoped he can play on the right and Iwobi move further forward behind the striker as cover /replacement for Doucoure? Is he going to play behind a CF?
Looks like he will wear the 11 shirt which means he is not seen as a bench player??
The clips I've seen he looks ok - just confused on the motivation...
1st choice second choice, whichever.
Our problems have long been we have a crap squad and that there are no decent options to change things up.
Whether he’s a starter or not I guess is down to him.

I am still confused on 'why' we bought this guy.
Is he cover for or a replacement for Iwobi? Is it hoped he can play on the right and Iwobi move further forward behind the striker as cover /replacement for Doucoure? Is he going to play behind a CF?
Looks like he will wear the 11 shirt which means he is not seen as a bench player??
The clips I've seen he looks ok - just confused on the motivation...

Can't lie - chuffed wr've got this lad and Thelwell has pulled off a great deal within our non exixtent budget. Feel a bit sorry for Leeds though - this could have been us. On that basis we should forget Gnonto and sign the no 9 that we are desperate for. Though I've got to say - a fit DCL and say Maguire would make a decent team. We deffo need a back up 9 whatever happens. Wonder if Vardy would join after the Wagatha nonsense?

If we bring in Gnoto all of the sudden we have a rotation and competition like we do in the midfield. We may not bring in a striker (which would suck and our board should be ashamed of themselves for not finding an actual target) but we are doing the next best thing. We need goals. Harrison and Gnoto will help

1692215455138.png

Can't lie - chuffed wr've got this lad and Thelwell has pulled off a great deal within our non exixtent budget. Feel a bit sorry for Leeds though - this could have been us. On that basis we should forget Gnonto and sign the no 9 that we are desperate for. Though I've got to say - a fit DCL and say Maguire would make a decent team. We deffo need a back up 9 whatever happens. Wonder if Vardy would join after the Wagatha nonsense?

Nobody would want our players.