2023/24 Jack Harrison

….not sure I understand this view. Dyche put Chermiti in soon after he arrived so I expect he’ll want Harrison involved asap.

Truth be told, we were the only club willing to sign a crock on loan, let’s hope we got this one right.
Presumably because we didn't need to pay a loan fee.

….looking like we need him to save our season.

He's really not that good. I'm not sure where this saviour tag is coming from.

He had a good 18 months or so under Bielsa but then in that style Bamford looked a top class CF and we've seen the reality since. When Jesse Marsch came in and played a narrower formation Harrison's output dramatically reduced.

If he'd started yesterday he'd have played as deep as McNeill did as practically another full back.

He's really not that good. I'm not sure where this saviour tag is coming from.

He had a good 18 months or so under Bielsa but then in that style Bamford looked a top class CF and we've seen the reality since. When Jesse Marsch came in and played a narrower formation Harrison's output dramatically reduced.

If he'd started yesterday he'd have played as deep as McNeill did as practically another full back.

…players who don’t play are always very good. It’s only when we see them we realise they won’t make a difference.

I work with a Leeds fan, she said he’s either electric or you wouldn’t know he’s on the pitch. She also said she doesn’t ever remember him playing on the right. The girl is from Leeds and knows his personal chef who’s moved down here with him

I work with a Leeds fan, she said he’s either electric or you wouldn’t know he’s on the pitch. She also said she doesn’t ever remember him playing on the right. The girl is from Leeds and knows his personal chef who’s moved down here with him
I've seen him play on the right, and centrally, but majority LW
Being from Leeds and knowing his chef doesn't add levels to her memory
First part has more credibility though, can be superb or struggles to impact a game
Still an upgrade for us