2023/24 Jack Harrison

As long as the players put the hard yards in, then they’re good enough for Sean
Dyche has basically just said these words an hopes to have a deal in place to bring him back for next season 😥

What the hell does he see in him? To me he is a nothing player, every time he gets the ball he does nothing with it apart from lose the ball, Yes he runs around but that's not what football is about, it's getting on the ball and making things happen, this guy does absolutely nothing but our dinasour of a manger wants him because he puts the yards in.

Jesus

Dyche has basically just said these words an hopes to have a deal in place to bring him back for next season 😥

What the hell does he see in him? To me he is a nothing player, every time he gets the ball he does nothing with it apart from lose the ball, Yes he runs around but that's not what football is about, it's getting on the ball and making things happen, this guy does absolutely nothing but our dinasour of a manger wants him because he puts the yards in.

Jesus
He thinks he’s managing Burnley all about survival for Sean and he works hard, imagining wasting what little money we have in Harrison. The way he says things like it’s seasons work, it’s all about 40 points

I do think he would do better on the left, has done ok for me alot of his better work has been off the ball. For me it all depends on the price
20 mill is just far to high

He thinks he’s managing Burnley all about survival for Sean and he works hard, imagining wasting what little money we have in Harrison. The way he says things like it’s seasons work, it’s all about 40 points
Maybe it's because he's a realist,he knows our squad and is aware we have little to no money to improve it? You think he can find young quick players who can play attacking expansive football on the odd one or two million here and there?

Maybe it's because he's a realist,he knows our squad and is aware we have little to no money to improve it? You think he can find young quick players who can play attacking expansive football on the odd one or two million here and there?
Harrison will cost 15 mil if we have to buy him

Sadly he just wasn't what I expected him to be, thought he'd have a few off games but contribute a lot more than he has. Defensively he's fine but we need somebody in now who has a bit of pace and excitement about them as well as the engine to track back.
Anyone who can get the ball and run at players in an Everton shirt to me, is a decent enough player to keep. Yes he does too much at times and he looses the ball a lot but when when he runs at players they back off him. We haven’t had that type of player for years. I would keep him 100%, I would also argue he got better towards the end of the season, he was great in the derby.

Wingers that can’t beat men, or dribble with the ball, for Everton in my lifetime, jeeeeezzzzzz the list would be endless.

Pembridge
Alexandersson
Van Der Meyde
Bernard
Walcott
Bolasie
Lookman
Vlasic
Mcgeeady
Lennon
Atsu
Bilyentenov
McFadden

There’s been too many. On the flip side there’s been Pienaar, Miralles, Delafeao. Richy. Not many.

Wouldn't buy him at all, but given our financial situation it would probably be better for us if Leeds don't get promoted, allowing us to loan him for "free" again (just covering his wages)
This really. He gets some stick, but played a lot of games for us this season and would be a big miss for the squad. Ideally we’d get a danjuma replacement that can actually contribute and start games so Harrison becomes a squad depth option.

Jesus
Might just be being nice.
Can’t afford, anyway

Anyone who can get the ball and run at players in an Everton shirt to me, is a decent enough player to keep. Yes he does too much at times and he looses the ball a lot but when when he runs at players they back off him. We haven’t had that type of player for years. I would keep him 100%, I would also argue he got better towards the end of the season, he was great in the derby.

Wingers that can’t beat men, or dribble with the ball, for Everton in my lifetime, jeeeeezzzzzz the list would be endless.

Pembridge
Alexandersson
Van Der Meyde
Bernard
Walcott
Bolasie
Lookman
Vlasic
Mcgeeady
Lennon
Atsu
Bilyentenov
McFadden

There’s been too many. On the flip side there’s been Pienaar, Miralles, Delafeao. Richy. Not many.
McFadden, mcgeady, bolasie, Lennon, lookman…
They could all beat their man… often beat them 3 or four times…
Whether they could get a cross in, that’s a different thing

Harrison will cost 15 mil if we have to buy him
And nowhere have I suggested we do. It's just a general comment. You continually bash Dyche without ever putting forward an alternative who would take on a squad like ours in the financial position we are in and turn them into a team playing open attacking football challenging for European football within a season.

Pembridge
Alexandersson
Van Der Meyde
Bernard
Walcott
Bolasie
Lookman
Vlasic
Mcgeeady
Lennon
Atsu
Bilyentenov
McFadden

Sadly Del needed a deckchair when he got to the bye line.