Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the Bobble do for E
I still don't understand how Emery didn't know he was injured, surely if you're Harrison you can't be all that convinced you've been scouted and wanted by Villa, right? Such a strange situation.
apparently, they were aware, but until you agree a deal you don't get cite of the medical details and i'm guessing when they reviewed the details it was worst than anticipated.

Is this done yet or what ffs!
Why can’t we get Gnonto as well while we are negotiating with Leeds. We could give them Keane, Godfrey and Maupey in a swap for the pair. Get it done Kev ya waster. With the money we save we could have a go for that Ferguson from Brighton
Haha as if Ferguson would come to us. Man U, Spurs and Man U want him.

My weekend has been based on traveling to Goodison from Portsmouth and back, being frustrated how Doucs missed a chance that no-one has mentioned, seeing NM miss 3 chances etc etc, and I understand that I have signed up to Saturday being a football day for many years now. Now, I am spending my Sunday night checking if we have signed an injured Jack Harrison. For the record, I hope we have....and yes I hope we do sign him and know I shouldn't care so much.
And here’s me moaning about travelling twenty minutes.

So does this mean he can join our already injured left sided player McNeill on the treatment table for a few weeks, and when he returns we will have 2 players for the same position, but still no strikers?

This club seriously needs burning to the ground. It’s like some benny hill comedy farce on a loop.

Picsart_23-08-13_19-29-47-023.jpg

How would they have learned the extent of his injury in the space of an hour when his medical was at Everton?
Well, tbf. Leeds have been saying he is out for another 3 weeks. All the stories are now saying 5 or more. If you take into account the fact that he has had literally zero pre-season, he likely won't be playing for teams until late October. It is possible that this has come to light as they are closing the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.