Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

My weekend has been based on traveling to Goodison from Portsmouth and back, being frustrated how Doucs missed a chance that no-one has mentioned, seeing NM miss 3 chances etc etc, and I understand that I have signed up to Saturday being a football day for many years now. Now, I am spending my Sunday night checking if we have signed an injured Jack Harrison. For the record, I hope we have....and yes I hope we do sign him and know I shouldn't care so much.

I still don't understand how Emery didn't know he was injured, surely if you're Harrison you can't be all that convinced you've been scouted and wanted by Villa, right? Such a strange situation.

My weekend has been based on traveling to Goodison from Portsmouth and back, being frustrated how Doucs missed a chance that no-one has mentioned, seeing NM miss 3 chances etc etc, and I understand that I have signed up to Saturday being a football day for many years now. Now, I am spending my Sunday night checking if we have signed an injured Jack Harrison. For the record, I hope we have....and yes I hope we do sign him and know I shouldn't care so much.

I've pretty much stayed at home for the same thing, doesn't sound like it's weird the effort

Status
Not open for further replies.