Ivan Rakitic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sponsored by a company whos owner is a convicted rapist and with links to major crime in Russia and the wider world
We are sponsored by a company who sell child soliders in kenya
Our games are broadcast on a platform whos owner is responsible for military coups and genocide all over the world

But the second a player says he hates the gays everybody gets all snowflakey.

Your either in or your out.
I'm in... What's our name?

Has he actually been convicted?

I can not vouch for this person, I only present this.

I can not vouch for this person, I only present this.

#WelcomeUsmanov

Google Rakitich (or whatever) might come up with some Serbian war criminal. I don't want to be outraged so I will not look. Ignorance is bliss. I might try and google Bolassie and see what comes up. We might get our money back if I upturn some dirt on him.

Something along the lines of he didn’t want to share his shampoo with a homosexual but he was fine with dwarves of African descent..........I think.
What kind of weird situation was he in there? Who's forcing him to choose between sharing his shampoo with gay people or African dwarves ffs?
Come to Everton and you can share your shampoo with Gomez, not even forced.

What kind of weird situation was he in there? Who's forcing him to choose between sharing his shampoo with gay people or African dwarves ffs?
Come to Everton and you can share your shampoo with Gomez, not even forced.
Hmmm, I’ve heard he’s fine with his shampoo but don’t go near his beard oil or eyeliner, he’ll have yer hands off!!!

He's got a point to be fair. I just can't decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.