ITV, anyone else miss the goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry73

Player Valuation: £750k
ITV ran adverts in EastAnglia with four mins to go in extra time. It came back as Lescott jumped on Gossy's head

Lucky enough to see the goal although it went off about 40 seconds before Goose ripped out every RS hearts.

I was in a pub in Leicester Square and it all went to adverts. Cue much shouting from the patrons, the landlord flipping channels, until it settled back on ITV, with our players celebrating the goal.

Cue euphoria.

From some of the pub :)

I was in a pub in Leicester Square and it all went to adverts. Cue much shouting from the patrons, the landlord flipping channels, until it settled back on ITV, with our players celebrating the goal.

Cue euphoria.

From some of the pub :)

Took your time to post mate ;)

Welcome

It was great, sat in the pub with a couple of RS giving it "when this comes back, 1-0 Torres scores" then next shot after the BT advert is Dan Gosling going headfirst into the turf! A truely magical moment

It went off in North Wales aswell...

Could not believe that cock up!!!

I'm still delighted they won but I feel a bit cheated because I was on the edge of my seat for 3 hours watching every second, waiting to celebrate the winnig goal, and some crap advert for fitted kitchens comes on.

Next second there is a fan screaming into the screen and all the everton players are on the floor.

I looked at the top of the screen to see the score. and it felt like the longest second in the world.

I WILL NEVER BUT A FITTED KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(unless i really need to)

Last edited:
I recorded the match aswell and was gonna send it to my Uncle in Australia. It's gonna be abit [Poor language removed] if he watches the whole thing and misses the goal.

Went off down here in Somerset as well. I was going crazy. Then, when seeing all our players celebrating with Gosling, our house went absolutely mental!!! Don't think neighbours will appreciate that haha:D
I'm so happy right now!!!!!!!:D

To steal someone else's gag:

Carlsberg don't do ad breaks. But if they did, they'd be the best ad breaks in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.