It's beyond the boiling point now

Status
Not open for further replies.

faddy the blue

Player Valuation: £35m
1.Playing an out of form striker straightaway from his return from injury and banishing the in form Yak.

2. Not learning from the mistakes from last week...and the week before and the week before..

3. Draw better than loss mentality

4. Sending the Yak and Becks on in the 82st minute

What the feck is going on at Everton football club? Is this really the same manager who won the LMA 3 times?

That look of embarrassment after their second goal would still not make Moesy learn a damn thing.

And the same stick goes out to the following :

1. Mikel Arteta : How [Poor language removed] are you this season? You were to blame for their second goal...it may have been offside but luck favors the brave and had you not misjudges the easy header and not get caught the corner wouldn't have happened

2. Johnny Heitinga : He looks like a yellow card man now within 15 minutes

4. Louis Saha : Not a single play I remember that was worth a nod. Poor control, poor hunger for the ball, very selfish! A bit of blame goes for the midfield for not passing you the ball in the right areas but still FFS

No wonder sharpy wants to get rid of his season ticket! Cheslea and West Brom coming up and no wonder chelsea will find no team worse than us tactically to play at this moment.

FFS but I'll watch you lads play whatever the case maybe and get my blood pressure to shoot up at a very early age.

The 7 match unbeaten run which was so proudly mentioned got us to 13th and now we're 14th. 3 wins and 4 draws in that 7 match unbeaten run...I see nothing proud in that when you draw to b'pool,bolton

(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Last edited:
1.Playing an out of form striker straightaway from his return from injury and banishing the in form Yak.

2. Not learning from the mistakes from last week...and the week before and the week before..

3. Draw better than loss mentality

4. Sending the Yak and Becks on in the 82st minute

What the feck is going on at Everton football club? Is this really the same manager who won the LMA 3 times?

That look of embarrassment after their second goal would still not make Moesy learn a damn thing.

And the same stick goes out to the following :

1. Mikel Arteta : How [Poor language removed] are you this season? You were to blame for their second goal...it may have been offside but luck favors the brave and had you not misjudges the easy header and not get caught the corner wouldn't have happened

2. Johnny Heitinga : He looks like a yellow card man now within 15 minutes

4. Louis Saha : Not a single play I remember that was worth a nod. Poor control, poor hunger for the ball, very selfish! A bit of blame goes for the midfield for not passing you the ball in the right areas but still FFS

No wonder sharpy wants to get rid of his season ticket! Cheslea and West Brom coming up and no wonder chelsea will find no team worse than us tactically to play at this moment.

FFS but I'll watch you lads play whatever the case maybe and get my blood pressure to shoot up at a very early age.

The 7 match unbeaten run which was so proudly mentioned got us to 13th and now we're 14th. 3 wins and 4 draws in that 7 match unbeaten run...I see nothing proud in that when you draw to b'pool,bolton

(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Moyes has everyone fit (minus 2 players) now...he doesnt know what to do, he's never been in that position.

He's waiting for Osman to come back...that's the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.