Homepage Article It’s our fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course its our fault, we allow ourselves to dream, we give ourselves hope.

If we all just accepted we are an utterly no mark club and just enjoy the footy things will become much happier.

It seems the purpose of the article is to leverage fans against Silva and to condemn fans who have a more holistic understanding of the situation and provide helpful solutions.

These type of articles only serves the knee jerking reaction of the author rather than providing informative help to Everton's woes.

It seems the purpose of the article is to leverage fans against Silva and to condemn fans who have a more holistic understanding of the situation and provide helpful solutions.

These type of articles only serves the knee jerking reaction of the author rather than providing informative help to Everton's woes.

Feel free to give us your words then mate.

Sacking a manager for four straight defeats is a knee jerk reaction. Particularly if the problem is the result of historic poor transfer dealings prior to Siva's appointment.
Think given the stats against Silva as a manager , combined with the horrendous 3 month (third of a season) run last year and the fixtures we have had. It's not really knee jerk to have lost faith in him.

Essentially we are on the relegation zone with a manager who loses more than he wins, concedes from set pieces more than anyone else and doesn't seem to be able to drop players when they aren't performing leading to even more bad results.

Going by reactions on here and reading the majority of posts, this turn on the manager doesn't seem to be fuelled by a knee jerk reaction much like koeman or a hatred like allardyce. This is fans waking up and seeing it for what it is, knowing it won't get better and statistically more misery to come.

Think given the stats against Silva as a manager , combined with the horrendous 3 month (third of a season) run last year and the fixtures we have had. It's not really knee jerk to have lost faith in him.

Essentially we are on the relegation zone with a manager who loses more than he wins, concedes from set pieces more than anyone else and doesn't seem to be able to drop players when they aren't performing leading to even more bad results.

Going by reactions on here and reading the majority of posts, this turn on the manager doesn't seem to be fuelled by a knee jerk reaction much like koeman or a hatred like allardyce. This is fans waking up and seeing it for what it is, knowing it won't get better and statistically more misery to come.

Some of the stats quoted by some of the knee jerkers have been interpreted in such a way to affirm their own biases. I'm very comfortable in using stats so I know when someone is talking nonsense.

Personally, I wouldn't go on what the majority say on here. Most people aren't good at making decisions and so they try to play it safe by going for what the majority say.

Some of the stats quoted by some of the knee jerkers have been interpreted in such a way to affirm their own biases. I'm very comfortable in using stats so I know when someone is talking nonsense.

Personally, I wouldn't go on what the majority say on here. Most people aren't good at making decisions and so they try to play it safe by going for what the majority say.

Im sorry but I find this utterly comical.

And now I really cant wait to see what such a forward-thinking man like yourself thinks of the current situation.

Im sorry but I find this utterly comical.

And now I really cant wait to see what such a forward-thinking man like yourself thinks of the current situation.

This is the first time I've been on a football forum but am a member of several non-football forums for a number of years. One thing that I've learnt over the years is that most people aren't very good at making decisions. It may sound comical to you but then you don't know me well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.