Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
So some people complain we paid too much for him. And now that it seems to be less, he's probably not good enough because we paid so little?

not complaining about the price, i love a good bargain. I was just referring to the fact we seemed to be ready to spunk approx £20m on gabbidianni as a backup striker in the sumer, but surely we're not going to now go for a £4m equivalent. Also, he doesn't seem a striker either.

I've seen him play 7-8 times this season. He was pretty good as a shadow striker in a 4-4-2. He likes to drop deep into midfield to get the ball. He likes to roam the pitch and works very hard. He's very strong but also surprisingly agile and a good dribbler. He's not really a proper striker but more of a attacking midfielder/second striker.
Like... Exactly what we need.

When did you see him play?
he just looks crap, that goal he scored on one of the vids, he missed it first time from on the goal line! the stick Barkley gets for his large behind will pale into insignificance when the paddock goes full on, on this chap! he is the algerian Akinfenwe

I've seen him play 7-8 times this season. He was pretty good as a shadow striker in a 4-4-2. He likes to drop deep into midfield to get the ball. He likes to roam the pitch and works very hard. He's very strong but also surprisingly agile and a good dribbler. He's not really a proper striker but more of a attacking midfielder/second striker.

This fella knows his stuff.

What a fantastic salesman you are! If he is what you say he is then we could be onto a winner but from what ive seen its a big question mark from me... hope your right though;)

Status
Not open for further replies.