Transfer Rumour ISCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. Francis Jeffers' best days were when he was about 18, for example.

But that said, he's only 28 and he's absolutely brilliant. Anyone turning up their nose at Isco when we have the Icelandic ghost starting games is mental.
people are turning their nose up for a younger hungry signing not because we have Gylfi the ghost

Excellent player but should we not be looking to sign a 22 or 23 year old who can be the next Isco.
Our profile has already been raised substantially by signing JR and I expect signing Isco would be very expensive.
Not a signing I think we will be making.
I get what you're saying but he's only 28, not 35. We're highly unlikely to get a 23 year old who's the next Isco; at that age Isco himself had already been bought by Real, won the Golden Boy award, got a dozen caps for Spain etc, so it would cost a hell of a lot more to buy a 23 year old version of him than they're talking about for the 28 year old version. Looking for the 22/23 year old option is what we should do with players like Doucoure in my opinion. He's not a star, he's just a decent all round midfielder. There are undoubtedly younger players out there who you could get for cheaper who would do just as good a job as him (and others, I use him as an example of an 'Ancelotti' signing), but i'm not sure that's the case with real star quality.

Isconna be another big signing to boost the profile of the club. Lets see if they can act on it. The Hammez media stuff has already dwindled down to "Rodriguez training cam!" so I'm not confident.

Excellent player but should we not be looking to sign a 22 or 23 year old who can be the next Isco.
Our profile has already been raised substantially by signing JR and I expect signing Isco would be very expensive.
Not a signing I think we will be making.

Do we already have him ? - Gordon

Mad the comments in this thread.

"He's fat, swerve". The lad is an international calibre player, who's 28.

Yet, our fans know best cause they showed a photo of him looking a little large. Look at Suarez, regularly turns up to pre-season overweight, but doesn't stop his ability.
he'd get rings ran round him by 99% of the players in the league of course him looking chunky is a concern why are you acting like people are just trying to be funny, It's one of the most intense leagues in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.