Isaac Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who the 3 or 4
Elliott, Bajcetic and Morton are 3 in his age group from the get go. If you want to count Carvalho as a midfielder that's 4 he is definitely behind without even looking. Other teams I could see him going to but considering the fact Liverpool will sign another midfielder in the summer I can't see it being them.

they currently have 1 even younger starting regularly for the 1st team in same position
Yes I know that, the thing is I’m not saying price is as good as their youngster, but there’s a good chance he would have got the odd game himself at Liverpool, seems easy to blood the odd youngster at the better teams with load of games and top class players to help them.

Look at Curtis Jones and he maybe better than anything we have, but he typically got overrated after 4/5 starts and getting tipped by the usual biased media that he will be in the England squad soon, I have no doubt Liverpool will sell him for 25mil to someone. He’s now been overtaken by 2 players younger than him.

No sign of self reflection at all like. All these talented youngsters keep jumping ship at the first opportunity, why is that?

COZ THEY ARE RATS

Small thought he was billy big bollox and wasnt happy fighting for the 2nd LB spot behind Digne even tho it was only Nkunku in his way.

Gordon was taking flack from the boo boys but lets not forget he had downed tools all season, doing his "call me" celebration to Chelsea etc.

Both wanted it all without putting in the graft imo.

We won’t be selling him though, so no sell on clause. We will get a “ Development fee” that’ll likely be set by a tribunal unless the club he goes to make us an offer. Peanuts really .

It'll be a shame to lose him, but as you say , …if he doesn’t want to stay. We appear to have some decent midfielders coming through at u18 , including Jenson Metcalfe who was given a four year deal which is unusual, maybe trying to prevent a repeat of this happening.
If he is capped by Northern Ireland then that increases his value further and he has already played in the Premiership.
I think the fee here will be several million or at least a % of any sell on fee.

The move for Thierry Small was a very smart career move by his agent. There is no doubt he got a very lucrative deal from Southampton and since then ,even though he is still very young, he has not shown that he is a star of the future.

There is a chance that deal may be the best of his football career.

Status
Not open for further replies.