Is Sam that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These ridiculous threads are starting to grate me. Listen he’s kept us up with atrocious football and the mans a fraud. You don’t want him anywere near the club beyond this season unless your a RS. Now pack it in and let’s get behind moshiri sacking this tool.

surely no one thinks well progress anywhere with him in charge, hes been a manager for 27 years and hasn't won a thing, not even a league cup etc. he hasn't been fighting fires all that time either.

need to have a bit of bottle and let him go rather than continue to tread water for another X amount of years

I could put up with the football if results and mentality were better, but they're not, and he's a big snide to the supporters as well

Every time we've played a big side this season we've essentially surrendered before kick off

Contrast that with Burnley, who actually have a go against top sides and are pushing for Europe as consequence

I could put up with the football if results and mentality were better, but they're not, and he's a big snide to the supporters as well

Every time we've played a big side this season we've essentially surrendered before kick off

Contrast that with Burnley, who actually have a go against top sides and are pushing for Europe as consequence

Na the football is part of why he needs turfing.

If our aim each season is just to avoid relegation, then Sam is the man.
I think our aspirations are much higher than that though, therefore I don't believe Sam is the man

The Koeman/Walsh debacle put us in a position we should never have been in (not with the money we have now). No question we were in freefall.

Allardyce came in & did a job.

With a proper DoF coming in, he should hopefully put together a balanced squad. We need a manager who can challenge top 6. Allardyce isn’t that man.

Everton have played some the worse football I’ve seen in 30 years supporting the club for that reason alone he needs to go. He is only interested in himself. Lookman should never have been loaned out. We seem to go out with no plan at all. No ideas you can see it in the players. It just hoof ball. The guy is out of his depth. Happy with draws against teams like Swansea. In the past year we are the 5th biggest spending team in Europe. We should be setting the bar a lot higher. But Sam keeps expectations low to make himself look good.

I hope he is gone in the summer and perhaps we can look back and say, he did what he was bought in to do.

His arrogance is beyond belief though, thats the thing that has surprised me the most

I'm relishing tonight and just hope the atmosphere lives up to the billing. A stale, dour encounter between two once great clubs with nothing to play for and little ambition beyond surviving in the top flight of a game that has left them both behind during the last 20 years.

The only entertainment on show will be provided by supporters on both sides mocking, taunting and deriding a man who will say anything to save his generously sliced bacon. I hope the camera dwells on him long enough to see his defiance eek away and the realisation dawn that he is not respected, loved or admired by any section of the crowd and that his days are truly numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.