Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be concerned that we can’t line up for zonal marking correctly.

the players are too close we still need someone tracking runners

Just watching the Wolves highlights. They are similar to us in terms of squad strength, but they appear to be fighting twice as hard as we do. WHY?
Because we’ve got a bloody good coach and coaching staff, and have recruited to suit the style of play he wants - solid defence, quality midfield, pace on the break. Players and fans have bought in 100%.

Because we’ve got a bloody good coach and coaching staff, and have recruited to suit the style of play he wants - solid defence, quality midfield, pace on the break. Players and fans have bought in 100%.
It is not a perfect science but my big worry is we are so dispirited. We have good players but are miles away from looking like we think we can win.

Who’s a ho :Blink:
This is my crack hoe, its brilliant for getting to those tiny weeds in the cracks of your block paving. Hope this helps

1570408348341.png

But who mate?
After a look at the starters via paddypower, the list doesn't inspire me much, flavours of the month, has beens, never will bees, half of them I wouldnt know if I fell over them in the street...you can even get 250-1 on Hibbo.
Wenger and/or Arteta, together or on their own.
I like the 'idea' of Bielsa.

Its got to be a big personality with some force of will to kick the teacups and hair dryers about.
Somebody to say (AND enforce)...right, I dont know wtf's been going on here before, but all this shight stops - NOW.
Extra training, old style, rucksack full of bricks, beasting up and down the ainsdale sand hills(rocky music optional)

*ends day dream

After a look at the starters via paddypower, the list doesn't inspire me much, flavours of the month, has beens, never will bees, half of them I wouldnt know if I fell over them in the street...you can even get 250-1 on Hibbo.
Wenger and/or Arteta, together or on their own.
I like the 'idea' of Bielsa.

Its got to be a big personality with some force of will to kick the teacups and hair dryers about.
Somebody to say (AND enforce)...right, I dont know wtf's been going on here before, but all this shight stops - NOW.
Extra training, old style, rucksack full of bricks, beasting up and down the ainsdale sand hills(rocky music optional)

*ends day dream
Plus a daily round in the boxing ring with the fans...may be these inked divas will start getting sense of reality...

Plus a daily round in the boxing ring with the fans...may be these inked divas will start getting sense of reality...
Not exactly gold Bentleys, maybe gold Lexuses, but didn't Bielsa take his squad into an amazon or some such warehouse and have them packing pallets for a few hours to give them some idea of the real world.

I remember Bobby Collins, Young, Parker, etc coming into our shop on County Rd after training to buy meat to take home to the Mrs for tea.

Plus haven't they been together for a few seasons? Almost built a team in the championship good enough for the Premier League.
Our current squad is easy good enough to be top 7 but not until we got a proper manager

we won’t go down and it’s hard to panic over mid table mediocrity.
Leicester will never win the premier league either.
The Titanic is unsinkable.

Watch that fella with the bow and arrow 'Aitch, he'll ave somebody's eye out with that.
Koff, he'll never hit me from th...
Etc.
Not saying you're wrong, just never say never, nobody's too big to go down

Plus haven't they been together for a few seasons? Almost built a team in the championship good enough for the Premier League.
Our current squad is easy good enough to be top 7 but not until we got a proper manager
Carried the majority of the squad from the championship but changed the front three, keeper and upgraded the midfield now - but style of play very consistent. Said before Everton will be fine with the squad they’ve built, but probably a striker light for top 7

I’d be concerned that we can’t line up for zonal marking correctly.

the players are too close we still need someone tracking runners

Could you see the grin on dyche face. He didnt have to even hide the fact he knew all week they would get chances to score because our fcking defenders are marking zones and he had runners coming in unmarked to attack.
It makes my piss boil that we are so easy to score against and the little divvy continues with this utter nonsense that isnt working.

Another nail in the coffin for those (including me) that say the Europa League is a weight around the neck of teams being handicapped playing Sundays. Adds a lot more prestige on Wolves winning as they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.