Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took him to mean that by creeping back up nothing will change and we'll get another ten years of the same gutlessness. I don't ever want to go down but I imagine heads will proper roll if we did ...just my 2p

Half the squad would be gone if we went down, it won’t happen though. I want Silva gone but even he stayed for the rest of the season we still wouldn’t go down.

I was home over the weekend and saw more kids in Man City shirts than royal blue
l.gif

Our away form has been terrible for years. What has usually kept us in the top half and well away from the bottom end is our home form. However that seems to have now taken a nose dive. This for me is the area of concern.

I've never seen a Man City shirt in the city centre in my life. Sure it was Liverpool?

Widnes, sorry should have been clearer on the original post. Two of the little buggers in Subway with their parents and they can't have been much older than 6, so not exactly a plague of them. Just seemed odd to see them and none of ours, certainly wouldn't have been the case 20 years ago.

Another nail in the coffin for those (including me) that say the Europa League is a weight around the neck of teams being handicapped playing Sundays. Adds a lot more prestige on Wolves winning as they did.
It’s a treat for us after having no European football since 1981 - you guys have had much more regular European competition than us. Our coach just doesn’t let the squad think it’s a problem. Sunday’s result was a very pleasant surprise though. We’ve got Southampton home then Slovan Bratislava Newcastle Villa (cup) and Arsenal away to follow, so let’s see how we’ve done then!!

It’s a treat for us after having no European football since 1981 - you guys have had much more regular European competition than us. Our coach just doesn’t let the squad think it’s a problem. Sunday’s result was a very pleasant surprise though. We’ve got Southampton home then Slovan Bratislava Newcastle Villa (cup) and Arsenal away to follow, so let’s see how we’ve done then!!
Good on you buddy.
I honestly cannot think of any Everton side since the Moyes era to present day that having played in that perceived poison chalice of a competition on Thursday, racking up at a team like City, at their ground a few days later and doing a number on them. I would be elated if we did.

Good on you buddy.
I honestly cannot think of any Everton side since the Moyes era to present day that having played in that perceived poison chalice of a competition on Thursday, racking up at a team like City, at their ground a few days later and doing a number on them. I would be elated if we did.
We had a fair few good results last season but Sunday was the best since we came up I think. 6 points from next six games to equal last seasons start. Good luck to you guys, always likes Everton.

We had a fair few good results last season but Sunday was the best since we came up I think. 6 points from next six games to equal last seasons start. Good luck to you guys, always likes Everton.
Similarly with me and Wolves in the sixties . Served my apprenticeship with a group of young toolmakers working with a firm that relocated to Ellesmere Port from Wolverhampton. They and their dad's mustered two full coach loads each Saturday to follow the team.

Similarly with me and Wolves in the sixties . Served my apprenticeship with a group of young toolmakers working with a firm that relocated to Ellesmere Port from Wolverhampton. They and their dad's mustered two full coach loads each Saturday to follow the team.
Most manufacturing businesses have relocated from Wolverhampton !!! Did my commercial apprenticeship with an automotive tool manufacturer that’s a housing estate now. I’m going to keep posting on GOT, you’ve got a great spread of genuine football supporters on here and we aspire to match you as a club.

Most manufacturing businesses have relocated from Wolverhampton !!! Did my commercial apprenticeship with an automotive tool manufacturer that’s a housing estate now. I’m going to keep posting on GOT, you’ve got a great spread of genuine football supporters on here and we aspire to match you as a club.
Steady on old chum!
Last thing you want to do is look to us as a model on how to do things. Just enjoy the ride for now before we come knocking for Nuno.

Steady on old chum!
Last thing you want to do is look to us as a model on how to do things. Just enjoy the ride for now before we come knocking for Nuno.
You’ll need deep pockets to get Nuno - and Silva’s done your dosh mate !!!

Are you missing Zouma? I saw a lot of him at Stoke and he was poor in an awful team, but seemed to do a job for you last year.

You’ll need deep pockets to get Nuno - and Silva’s done your dosh mate !!!

Are you missing Zouma? I saw a lot of him at Stoke and he was poor in an awful team, but seemed to do a job for you last year.
Yes, after a somewhat shaky start he got his act together and I was hopeful he'd sign for us, but Frank wanted him back in London.
And if Nuno has got any sense, he'll steer well clear of us. We seem to be the kiss of death for anyone we touch at the moment.

We can't keep Silva under argument that there is no one better and that we should stick with him.
I mean, give me food and place to live, not needed anything else, I will manage Everton and I will do 100% and we will be better than this right now, this is ludacris

Amazing stuff.

Random bloke off the street will deffo command more respect and get more done in training than professional football coaches cos PASHUN and SHOUTING

Status
Not open for further replies.