Is it just me or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraders

Player Valuation: £60m
Do pretty much every team play somewhat better Football than us?

Whether its Portsmouth or Chelsea, they seem to play better football than us. When im watching other games its always as if theres tonnes of space near every player, there are more runs being made, shots being taken, ball played along the floor and the game is played with more urgency!

I'm really unsure whether its just me who has noticed it but Everton certainly do not take many shots at distance, make very many runs or play with much urgency. We can play football along the floor, we can take shots, make runs and play with urgency but we only really seem to do it in patches or in certain situations and it's becoming increasingly frustrating.

Why can't we go a whole match playing well even if were 2-0 and just for once, destroy a team?

I hope this changes and we start seeing these things soon as i think we would benefit greatly..

Whether its Portsmouth or Chelsea, they seem to play better football than us. When im watching other games its always as if theres tonnes of space near every player, there are more runs being made, shots being taken, ball played along the floor and the game is played with more urgency!

I'm really unsure whether its just me who has noticed it but Everton certainly do not take many shots at distance, make very many runs or play with much urgency. We can play football along the floor, we can take shots, make runs and play with urgency but we only really seem to do it in patches or in certain situations and it's becoming increasingly frustrating.

Why can't we go a whole match playing well even if were 2-0 and just for once, destroy a team?

I hope this changes and we start seeing these things soon as i think we would benefit greatly..

Come on lid, it was a very disappointing defeat but prior to the game we were the new self appointed Barcelona.

Let's wait and see how the month pans out.

Come on lid, it was a very disappointing defeat but prior to the game we were the new self appointed Barcelona.

Let's wait and see how the month pans out.

I know mate but i what really i set out to say when i started typing up that post is... when i watch everton or go too see them, the whole pitch seems congested and i don't see how a player is going to find themselves in space, whereas when i watch different teams play i swear that closing down doesn't exist and players just roam free :oops:

I know mate but i what really i set out to say when i started typing up that post is... when i watch everton or go too see them, the whole pitch seems congested and i don't see how a player is going to find themselves in space, whereas when i watch different teams play i swear that closing down doesn't exist and players just roam free :oops:

That's because we always took too much time to attack. We follow the same repetition most of the time.

Can't agree . Uny 3 weeks since Man City . Our best performance under Moyes .
( Another ) Bad day at ( that ) the office .

So suddenly we are [Poor language removed] and going nowhere fast. No star quality, no passion and now we don't even play better football than fcukin hull and blackburn and the other no mark clubs in the prem - Portsmouth ? - fcuk me this is getting really stupid.

Get over the derby defeat FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.