Introducing Everton Mishmash

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the history of Everton FC in one image, there surely has to be some reference to George Mahon - the effective founding father of the club.

Also, the number of references to Liverpool on this is a bit overwhelming. You can imagine what their reaction would be to that. Obviously some memories of battles with them are indelible, but other stuff IMO are recent history that wouldn't stand the test of time. Just my opinion

If it's the history of Everton FC in one image, there surely has to be some reference to George Mahon - the effective founding father of the club.

Also, the number of references to Liverpool on this is a bit overwhelming. You can imagine what their reaction would be to that. Obviously some memories of battles with them are indelible, but other stuff IMO are recent history that wouldn't stand the test of time. Just my opinion

Agree we need to be very mindful to avoid recent history to misguide the process, which is a risk when new media is used to shape it.

Need more of the older heads to be chipping in - the vast majority of moments in my opinion should be prior 1997.

It's a mood board at the moment for fans to mould - it's not even 5% done so it's difficult to determine what is overwhelming at the moment.

Neville Southall sitting in the net at HT against Leeds - 1992 was it?

Our slide had really only just begun but Big Nev's radar was spot on, yet again.

IMG_2163.JPG

Neville Southall sitting in the net at HT against Leeds - 1992 was it?

Our slide had really only just begun but Big Nev's radar was spot on, yet again.

He's already on there ;)

What about the bird who got her jebs out on tv during one of our Europa league games? can she go on there?

*furiously goes looking for image

Where's Alex Young?

Both on the list to feature.

Vernon and Kay smoking ciggie and cigar in the main stand
Young header Vs spurs
Labone and Collins walking off at the leeds debacle
Sandy's OG

Thanks!

Nyarko incident v Arsenal.

Already on there mate - look in the stands

Status
Not open for further replies.