GrandOldTeam TV Interview with Jamie Carragher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was a very good interview.

All I'd suggest is, leave the childish crap at home?! Obviously Carragher is now a highly regarded pundit, and its a massive achievement to get him to do an interview with a fans website nevermind an opposition one. Trying to give him a picture of Gerrard falling over, asking him to pass it on was idiotic and could hinder future opportunities of access and interviews.

My only problem with it was that it was really unfunny.

Pundits are supposed to be "experts" aren't they? If their opinions are so hopelessly uninformed, how can they be good?

Don't pundits analyse the game they see in front of them and the last live game we had he was at fault for at least one goal. They can't no every player for every team. Joel is having a decent season but I'm not convinced he's a top 4 goalie which I think is the point he was making.

My only problem with it was that it was really unfunny.
One attempt at ribbing fell flat, but Adam sounded knowledgeable and was great listener. And came across as a human being in sharp contrast to 95% of fan tv. An incredibly likeable and informed ambassador. The begrudgers on here make me want to puke in a bucket. Lad does something innovative and lands a serious interview and there's some on here carping and moaning. Sad.

Don't pundits analyse the game they see in front of them and the last live game we had he was at fault for at least one goal. They can't no every player for every team. Joel is having a decent season but I'm not convinced he's a top 4 goalie which I think is the point he was making.
It's not that hard / taxing. I would think if it became my profession to comment on a single league I would just put together like "reports" on teams and all individual players that were part of the first team setup.

However I don't think they really think about it as a profession since they're already paid. I'm sure they are simply reactive to everything and just think about what they get asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.