GrandOldTeam TV Interview With Graham Stuart - *Win FA Cup tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm excited to announce that tomorrow evening I'll be going to Goodison to interview Graham Stuart. We'll be broadcasting the interview using Facebook LIVE via Grand Old Team's page, so if you're online at about 6/6:30pm tomorrow feel free to tune in! A recorded version will be uploaded to the YouTude channel in the week.

I'm looking for questions, so anything you'd like to ask Dimond about the 95' side or anything else post below? I'll put as many as I can to him and will credit you. The best question we get as picked by Graham, (either via here or Facebook) will win two tickets for the Leicester game on Saturday! I'll need all questions from you by about 2:30pm tomorrow at the latest...

I'll look forward to your questions!

View attachment 32907

I'd like to ask his take on the 1995 cup semi v Tottenham when amokachi came on, was he aware what was meant to be happening and what was the teams response?

I'd be interested to know...

Whether he himself browses fan websites such as GrandOldTeam?
Which position does he think is the biggest priority for Everton to strengthen this January?
Where does he think Everton will finish the league season?
Does he regret not being a bit more selfish and teeing up Paul Rideout for the 95 FA Cup Final winner, rather than scoring himself?
How often do Evertonians try and buy him a drink for Wimbledon?
His winner vs Wimbledon - can he name a more significant goal scored for Everton in the premier league era?

I'll save some space for others...

Status
Not open for further replies.