GrandOldTeam TV Interview With Graham Stuart - *Win FA Cup tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-GOTTV

Player Valuation: £8m
Hi all,

I'm excited to announce that tomorrow evening I'll be going to Goodison to interview Graham Stuart. We'll be broadcasting the interview using Facebook LIVE via Grand Old Team's page, so if you're online at about 6/6:30pm tomorrow feel free to tune in! A recorded version will be uploaded to the YouTude channel in the week.

I'm looking for questions, so anything you'd like to ask Dimond about the 95' side or anything else post below? I'll put as many as I can to him and will credit you. The best question we get as picked by Graham, (either via here or Facebook) will win two tickets for the Leicester game on Saturday! I'll need all questions from you by about 2:30pm tomorrow at the latest...

I'll look forward to your questions!

upload_2017-1-2_10-49-32.png

Hi all,

I'm excited to announce that tomorrow evening I'll be going to Goodison to interview Graham Stuart. We'll be broadcasting the interview using Facebook LIVE via Grand Old Team's page, so if you're online at about 6/6:30pm tomorrow feel free to tune in! A recorded version will be uploaded to the YouTude channel in the week.

I'm looking for questions, so anything you'd like to ask Dimond about the 95' side or anything else post below? I'll put as many as I can to him and will credit you. The best question we get as picked by Graham, (either via here or Facebook) will win two tickets for the Leicester game on Saturday! I'll need all questions from you by about 2:30pm tomorrow at the latest...

I'll look forward to your questions!

View attachment 32907
What is his favourite memory of his time at Everton other than the cup win/Wimbledon final whistle?

If there was one player you think would improve our squad now from 95 who would it be and why? An what player in the current squad would you of loved to of had in the team in 95

Why is it that if the r/s, Chelsea ,Arsenal and City are still in the cup. We have no chance. And if they are'nt, we still have no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.