International Player Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldnt make a blind bit of difference
I would imagine being sent off for reacting and getting the red mist will stick in Roberto's mind. Imagine the reaction in here if he starts him next match and he's sent off after half an hour for being a bell. We can accept a crunching tackle being mistimed but not being unprofessional.

I would imagine being sent off for reacting and getting the red mist will stick in Roberto's mind. Imagine the reaction in here if he starts him next match and he's sent off after half an hour for being a bell. We can accept a crunching tackle being mistimed but not being unprofessional.
Would barca have not played suarez for chomping on chellini? He sees him in training everyday, deals with him personally almost everyday, hes played many games for us and hasnt shown s hint of unprofessionalism or come close to a red card, but nowbhe should go to the back of the line for something that happened off our time, when he is pretty much the only player to shine in a terrible campaign, come on

Threw a hand grenade, technically speaking it was the hand grande that killed the chap, automatic 3 match ban so he'll not be going on any more internationals for a bit, which is a plus.

Dunc says Hi.
ferguson-freund-choke.jpg

As I watched the video it was a stupid reaction after 60 minutes of kicking everyone on the field from the Andorra players. The last Andorra game he was this upset too. He can stand a lot of things but not if the opponents don't play just kick everyone who moves. Anyway it was stupid, mostly because without him they don't stand a chance against Bale. No one can mark him in the Bosnian squad but him.

Status
Not open for further replies.