Injury crisis BEGINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we did send him back then?

Ok. I didn't recall that happening. Last I remember, a permanent deal had broken down.

I don't get out much as you can tell.

We tried to get the sale going, but Fener were tied up in financial wrong doing. Moyes didn't fancy him and its ANC year. (Also I believe Yobo may have backed Yak vs Moyes)

They wouldn't pay us for him so, not wanting him back, we loaned him to them instead just before the season started. Slightly better than selling him for £1.5m, I guess.

We tried to get the sale going, but Fener were tied up in financial wrong doing. Moyes didn't fancy him and its ANC year. (Also I believe Yobo may have backed Yak vs Moyes)

I don't think Nigeria are in the ACON. The Prime Minister banned them from international competition for 2 years because they were so poor in the World Cup. It got sorted out, but it knackered up their qualification campaign.

Cool.

Edit: So the first time Nigeria are not in the ACON, Moyes has shipped out their main striker (Yak) and half inched their captain and CB (Yobo) and we are in an injury crisis.

Only Everton, truely.

why can't saha get hurt when you want him to and moyes might give another player a chance
He only gets injured when he's scoring. I read somewhere that he's trained certain movements out of his game in order to stay fit and it's paying dividends in that sense. Unfortunately, one of the movements he trained out of his game seems to be the one where he puts the ball in the net.

Roswell taken off after coming on? Injury suggested to me

Alien-withbowlingball.gif

He only gets injured when he's scoring. I read somewhere that he's trained certain movements out of his game in order to stay fit and it's paying dividends in that sense. Unfortunately, one of the movements he trained out of his game seems to be the one where he puts the ball in the net.

I like that!

You could well be right in that this is due to his training technique. Apparently he trained at something called Camp Eight in France during the Summer and I found this quote on the net:

“I have worked hard this summer,â€￾ he explained. “I was in Camp Eight and was on a machine that has a mask on your face. I was there for nearly two or three months working hard in camp".

There's the problem....he is still playing like a man with a mask on his face and he just can't see the goal!

coleman isnt fit, the only reason id put neville in is for him to get injured or play him at right back to clear the lines as he cant pass for toffee. Osman injured... play strac up with vellios or give vic some time up front.

so my team would be mucha, neville, heitinga, distin, garbutt, donovan, barkley, gueye, drenthe (if fit), strac and vellios.

saha can go, neville can go. waste of wages which could go on better player/s

Status
Not open for further replies.