Injury crisis BEGINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenada_blue

Welcome to Barcelonaton FC
Jags left on crutches apparently. Was holding his knee on the pitch.

Rodwell's hamstring went...2 weeks Im guessing.

Osman...dunno but Im being optimistic and saying a month lol

Drenthe - Ill

Fellaini - better I've read

Jagielka's absence was notable immediately.

I'd worry to be honest as our defence has actually been very good this season. It's the only thing that's kept us in a safe position, as our work at the other end clearly isn't the reason.

Defensively we fell apart as soon as Jags went. We forgot how to attack as soon as Osman went.

Worrying times, we badly need them.

Play the kids vs Tamworth, it was always going to be the way. Now it seems like its forced.
My team for the FA cup...

Mucha
Coleman Heitinga Duffy Garbutt
Donovan Neville Osman Gueye
Barkley
Vellios​

Blood a few where it matters little, lets give the all new, all brilliant, messiahs a full 90 minutes to determine how they will fare against international quality leg breakers in the prem.

I'd worry to be honest as our defence has actually been very good this season. It's the only thing that's kept us in a safe position, as our work at the other end clearly isn't the reason.

Im not too worried about Distin and Heits as they've played a lot together over the past 2 seasons. I think tonight, when Heits dropped back into centre half mid way through a game, its gonna be hard for him to adapt when he's built up his game plan for playing DM tonight.

Our defence has been shocking this season in patches!

Was looking better the past few weeks admittedly.

The good luck with injuries we had in the first half of the season hasn't done us any good - I hope we don't start papering over the cracks by looking for excuses.

The good luck with injuries we had in the first half of the season hasn't done us any good - I hope we don't start papering over the cracks by looking for excuses.

Its as though we put the house on going for a 2nd half surge because its happened before and that "what we do"....then forgetting about the injury crisis most teams have at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.