I'm scared right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's not relegation that terrifies me. Something has changed in these last few days and we look like a club on the brink of all out civil war.

I'm kind of used to us being clueless on the pitch and clueless in the boardroom too, but those various highly publicised events that have hit the news since yesterday shows that the fans too really don't know which direction they want to pull in order to achieve success and are just choosing to lash out at anyone they can instead.

Doesn't seem to matter who we appoint, as some faction won't like it and will be prepared to shout loud and long about it too. Goodison has always been full of angry heads who you learn to let just get on with it, but it's getting to the point now where you are scared to voice your support or disdain for anyone or anything for fear of the reaction it might bring from someone near you.

I also think some of those great unifying figures that we have liked to rally round in the past, like Ferguson, Baines, Possibly Cahill if he chooses to become a part again, could fall victim to it too.

We look on the brink of absolute collapse and I haven't got a clue what it will take to stop it now.

I suggest you wear fully Edwardian body armour if your scared of the person your sitting next to.

Pure Comedy our club.
BERNIEWTAG__1_.jpeg

But it's not relegation that terrifies me. Something has changed in these last few days and we look like a club on the brink of all out civil war.

I'm kind of used to us being clueless on the pitch and clueless in the boardroom too, but those various highly publicised events that have hit the news since yesterday shows that the fans too really don't know which direction they want to pull in order to achieve success and are just choosing to lash out at anyone they can instead.

Doesn't seem to matter who we appoint, as some faction won't like it and will be prepared to shout loud and long about it too. Goodison has always been full of angry heads who you learn to let just get on with it, but it's getting to the point now where you are scared to voice your support or disdain for anyone or anything for fear of the reaction it might bring from someone near you.

I also think some of those great unifying figures that we have liked to rally round in the past, like Ferguson, Baines, Possibly Cahill if he chooses to become a part again, could fall victim to it too.

We look on the brink of absolute collapse and I haven't got a clue what it will take to stop it now.
I’m scared as well. This two week footy break is going to be nuts. There will be more threads than a Savile Row tailors shop:oops:

We don't, that's very true. We should be calling out the inadequacies and shouldn't just support blindly without any objectivity.

However we do need to accept the role of the supporters in where we are now. Embracing the dogs of war, craving ferguson as a manager, and turning our nose up at anything that could be considered remotely liverpool like. No flags, no songs, no humour or passion. Hate Liverpool more than we support the team as a badge of honour. It's turned us into a basket case of negativity and it's coming home to roost.
You call yourself a blue, yet you post like an RS fan.?

Meh it's about time it all kicked off. We've been polite timid little lambs for long enough. This board appointed a kopite scumbag as manager, who has possibly fubared this club big time. The board deserve to get rightly criticised for that imo.

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past,
I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

Status
Not open for further replies.