If you could sign one player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo.

Which is clearly who Moylez is intimating at when he gives out coded threats to the board, get rid of the 2 loaded board members who won't put their hands in their pockets, get us an oligarch and GET JO IN !!

charlie Adam - hed be a legend to rival big Dunc - a wayward hun with a point to prove. He;d thrive at Goodison, die at Surs, dissapper down the drain at Andfield,

And his agent davy moyes brother, an him and seamus got blakpooll promoted

i post as a celtic fan. but on his day wee charlie is world class

charlie Adam - hed be a legend to rival big Dunc - a wayward hun with a point to prove. He;d thrive at Goodison, die at Surs, dissapper down the drain at Andfield,

And his agent davy moyes brother, an him and seamus got blakpooll promoted

i post as a celtic fan. but on his day wee charlie is world class

Keep your bigoted secterianist comments off this forum lid - WE'VE EVOLVED down here

oh its you Mutzo, Mr Race equalty council. And what is it we call supporters of Liverpool FC?,

Huns dont even mind the term. - apart from t real phycos , who just dont like anyone. From Davy Moyes down

oh its you Mutzo, Mr Race equalty council. And what is it we call supporters of Liverpool FC?,

Huns dont even mind the term. - apart from t real phycos , who just dont like anyone. From Davy Moyes down

Like I said we've evolved - so jog on pond-life

Status
Not open for further replies.