If we stay up this season . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you have the energy to go through all this again next season? Coach welcomes, the 12th man, shouting yourself hoarse, more and more demands of fans to carry this team to safety home and away. I'm exhausted with it now. We might still get out of it but it's just postponing the inevitable. We can't keep getting away with it or relying on the fans to save the day.
To be honet i dont think we had the energy to go through it this season, everyone was burnt out after last, this season has just be a chore

To be honet i dont think we had the energy to go through it this season, everyone was burnt out after last, this season has just be a chore

A lot of Evertonians are fed up with the demands placed on the fans to hold their hands all the time and drag them to results. They're supposed to play for us not the other way around. We pay good money to watch them, they don't pay us.

I've never known a club more dependent on its fans.

if we manage to stay up i can't see us being anywhere but the same place we are in now just 12 months down the road. No money to spend until the stadium is finished.

If we stay up be start again.

We bring Cannon, Branthwaite, Welch, Mills, and Others in and around the first team and do everything in the clubs power to trim the fat from previous mistakes.

We start to aim for safe mid table and build up again.

The best thing that can happen here, is that the premier league get the results of the independent review quickly and, if they decide to dock us points, they do it this season rather than save it up for when we manage to get back, making it virtually impossible for us to survive should we be promoted. I think we are relegated this season, with or without a points deduction, I also think we deserve to be relegated.
Sad but true

The best thing that can happen here, is that the premier league get the results of the independent review quickly and, if they decide to dock us points, they do it this season rather than save it up for when we manage to get back, making it virtually impossible for us to survive should we be promoted. I think we are relegated this season, with or without a points deduction, I also think we deserve to be relegated.
Teams who finish in the bottom 3 deserve to be relegated, lets wait and see

It’s pretty obvious we are down, we can rebuild again though, maybe not with instant success but I’d much prefer to start again & erase this squad from memory, get 11 players on the pitch who are proud to play for this great club & willing to go to war every 90 minutes, get these current coward sh 1t house rats out the club soon as.

Status
Not open for further replies.