If we stay up this season . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you have the energy to go through all this again next season? Coach welcomes, the 12th man, shouting yourself hoarse, more and more demands of fans to carry this team to safety home and away. I'm exhausted with it now. We might still get out of it but it's just postponing the inevitable. We can't keep getting away with it or relying on the fans to save the day.
You best had or @davek will pin our performances on you!

Will you have the energy to go through all this again next season? Coach welcomes, the 12th man, shouting yourself hoarse, more and more demands of fans to carry this team to safety home and away. I'm exhausted with it now. We might still get out of it but it's just postponing the inevitable. We can't keep getting away with it or relying on the fans to save the day.
No and that’s why I haven’t renewed will watch on the tele or do something else with my day and won’t be letting Everton ruin my weekends anymore.

Convinced that if we miraculously stay up, it will be a lot easier next season. Better ffp position, better manager and not as strong competition like this year. Unfortunately I think we're done...dont see us getting any points now until maybe the last match of the season.

We might have a coach welcome for the home leg of the Championship play offs 😞

best we can hope for, either staying up or getting relegated, is new ownership and new board. for me it all starts and ends with them
I wouldn’t say no to a new owner/ board, however honestly believe the problem is with the crap that puts on the strip each week and masquerades as a professional football players, besides maybe just two players I would not loose any sleep if we binned the rest and look for some players who can pass a ball. ( and not to the opposition’s players) seriously the crop of players we have now will get blitzed in the Championship, never in all the time I’ve spent watching Everton have I seen such rubbish. I felt thoroughly depressed and sick as pig after what I’ve seen of our so-called performances of late.

I wouldn’t say no to a new owner/ board, however honestly believe the problem is with the crap that puts on the strip each week and masquerades as a professional football players, besides maybe just two players I would not loose any sleep if we binned the rest and look for some players who can pass a ball. ( and not to the opposition’s players) seriously the crop of players we have now will get blitzed in the Championship, never in all the time I’ve spent watching Everton have I seen such rubbish. I felt thoroughly depressed and sick as pig after what I’ve seen of our so-called performances of late.

I dont disagree that its down to the players, but I believe if we had better leadership and planning, we would not be in the position we are in, because we would not have signed the; crummy players, had the terrible managers, coaches and Directors of Football.
To start a season with one striker, having a 34 year old as the best RB at the club, recognizing that you have no creativity in the middle of the pitch and not addressing it, from the top down, is a dereliction of duty. This is not a one season thing, before Moshiri came in Bill always had the excuse that we had no money, then when Moshiri came in, we overpaid left right and center and now FFP has caught up with us, that can only be the boards fault, they make the decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.