If we lose to Bournemouth on Saturday should Lampard be sacked?

Should Lampard be sacked if we fail to win our final league game before the World Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I'm not going to inconsistent on this

I was livid when Benitez rotated and we lost last season. I didnt give him a free pass, far from it, so I'm not going to give Lampard a free pass.

This is my red line for Everton managers. If you disrespect cup ties and travelling fans then you aren't suited to manage Everton. There is no excuse for what happened tonight. Its inexplicable and unacceptable.

How can I possibly have faith in someone who puts out that team when 1500 supporters are making a 500+ mile round trip on a Tuesday night. I backed him but I've lost all faith and its depressing.
Good lord Tim.

West Ham are struggling a bit too, just might fancy a change.
We had our chance to get him back and the reaction he got will of told him everything he needed to know. He'll of seen all this nonsense unfolding here and want no part of it. He'll know that there's no way he'd get the backing he had here last time from either the fans or the board.

We had our chance to get him back and the reaction he got will of told him everything he needed to know. He'll of seen all this nonsense unfolding here and want no part of it. He'll know that there's no way he'd get the backing he had here last time from either the fans or the board.
The fans at West Ham weren’t keen on him either but he still went back. Stranger things have happened.

Not saying Lampard is the answer but some of our fans live in cloud cuckoo land and think a new manager will swan in, wave a magic wand and everything will be ok.

Carlo Ancelotti couldn't even sort us out ffs.

Whoever we got in next the usual types will be screaming for his head too as soon as this bang average (at best) squad hits some more bad form.

It's not like Evertonian's have some massive unrealistic expectations right now. If Lampard was doing just a tad better than his record of 1 point per game, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Yes but I'm not going to inconsistent on this

I was livid when Benitez rotated and we lost last season. I didnt give him a free pass, far from it, so I'm not going to give Lampard a free pass.

This is my red line for Everton managers. If you disrespect cup ties and travelling fans then you aren't suited to manage Everton. There is no excuse for what happened tonight. Its inexplicable and unacceptable.

How can I possibly have faith in someone who puts out that team when 1500 supporters are making a 500+ mile round trip on a Tuesday night. I backed him but I've lost all faith and its depressing.
Every manger has rang changes in cup ties, I mean the 2009 final run under Moyes we played second string sides for the Macclesfield, Villa and Boro ties, the 2012 run to the semis he did likewise against Tamworth, Blackpool and Sunderland at home

Martinez was the same for the 2016 run against Dag & Red, Carlisle and Bournemouth

What sort of manager are we likely to attract if the last two have had about fifteen months combined. Twelve in six years. Who would want to take over that sh@t show?

The more we repeatedly sack managers the less attractive we are as a club.

I sometimes wonder if the best thing would be relegation to draw some of the poison. It’s not what I want at all, but I also hate seeing fans acting like Tory MP’s, submitting their letters to the 1922 committee.

Every manger has rang changes in cup ties, I mean the 2009 final run under Moyes we played second string sides for the Macclesfield, Villa and Boro ties, the 2012 run to the semis he did likewise against Tamworth, Blackpool and Sunderland at home

Martinez was the same for the 2016 run against Dag & Red, Carlisle and Bournemouth
There is a big difference making some changes home to Dagenham or Tamworth and making 11 changes away at top flight opposition.

Its an absolute embarrassment what has happened tonight. The club is absolutely lost

How are we ever going to win if the manager doesn't even put out a team capable of winning. What's the point of this club?

Not gonna lie, I’d have Moyes back if Lamps doesn’t turn it round.
Not a fan myself but like all managers we recruit I'd give him a go and see how he shapes up. My worry would be he'd be back for all the wrong reasons - comfort, security and location - I believe his family home is still in Preston. Plus never go back.

What would the fume be like if we won tonight with a full first 11 and lost on Saturday with the same first 11. Lampard would be accused of needlessly tiring our players out for the ‘life or death’ premier league game on Saturday.

It’s all swings and roundabouts.

The fans at West Ham weren’t keen on him either but he still went back. Stranger things have happened.
West Ham fans weren't keen on a guy who'd spent a single season with them after having a pretty rough time in his previous few jobs. Our fans dismissed and mocked the guy who delivered the only period of sustained stability we've had since the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.