If we got the ten points back, how confident are you we will stay up?

Will we stay up with the ten points back?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 117 90.0%
  • A good chance

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Evens

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • No, Luton have made me invest in a hob lot of diapers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The toast n cheese option

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

If we get all 10 back i will be 100% confident. We would be on 29 points and would only need about 2 or 3 wins out of the 14 games left which we will comfortably do no matter how much the refs and Var are against us.

Not holding my breath though with these corrupt gets. They decided the punishment before the case was even heard by their kangaroo court. No different than sentencing someone before they even go to court. Have a feeling we will end up taking legal action against them and that was the main reason for hiring the very expensive super silk.

If we get all 10 back i will be 100% confident. We would be on 29 points and would only need about 2 or 3 wins out of the 14 games left which we will comfortably do no matter how much the refs and Var are against us.

Not holding my breath though with these corrupt gets. They decided the punishment before the case was even heard by their kangaroo court. No different than sentencing someone before they even go to court. Have a feeling we will end up taking legal action against them and that was the main reason for hiring the very expensive super silk.

they know it’s injustice mate points back and then change the rules

will do me