If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Rodgers myself however Rafael is a good manager if hes financially backed. The day Newcastle are taken over is the day I'll be concerned that they'll start moving up the table and muscling past us as Wolves and Watford have done.

My point was in months/years gone by clubs like those I mentioned would be in a never ending cycle of appointing mid table managers like Hughes, Pardew, Warnock, Alladyce.

Now they are managed by blokes who have won league titles and european cups.

Thats my concern with persisting with Silva 2 years is a long time in football and we can easily fall behind the chasing pack if they get recruitment right with said managers.
Rodgers can’t lace the Fat Waiter’s boots. Say what you like about him, but he is a top class manager.

Just compare their trophy cabinets.

It would be stupid to do anything before the summer, but when the time comes, we need to sound out Arteta.
Why stupid he’s dragging us down and down each week, oh I forgot we beat mighty Cardiff and drew with Liverpool playing there poorest game of the season. There’s every point to get Him gone now, look at Leicestertheve done it right give Rogers a few games to judge the team in competive games and then he will know what he needs in the summer. That what we should do get someone in then they can start to sort out this mess from now, keeping Silva will just let things stagnate further with more of a mess for someone to sort out.

Rodgers can’t lace the Fat Waiter’s boots. Say what you like about him, but he is a top class manager.

Just compare their trophy cabinets.

I agree sadly we never went for him because the club and fans are too much like children "eeeee he used to manage der reds doh lad jus like kooman az a red xmas doh tree"

He would have had us fighting for top 6 and possibly a trophy with the backing given to Koeman/Alladyce/Silva.

The whole clubs a mess.

I agree sadly we never went for him because the club and fans are too much like children "eeeee he used to manage der reds doh lad jus like kooman az a red xmas doh tree"

He would have had us fighting for top 6 and possibly a trophy with the backing given to Koeman/Alladyce/Silva.

The whole clubs a mess.
I would be open to Moyes with Arteta or Irvine. Get the club back on a solid footing.

Pellegrini, Mancini, Wenger...if we want to continue to go down a continental route.

All would be better than this clown.

Big fan of you thinking Arteta would leave the assistant manager post at City, being the understudy to Pep Guardiola, to being assistant to David Moyes at Everton
It would be a promotion. Would be a wiser way of working up the ladder than trying to manage straight off the bat.

I dont get why so many go on about Arteta for the Job if we wanted a new boss,what has he done,nothing,been the side of pep,nothing can really go wrong like it would do at Everton-even more so when we get the likes of silva and some moaned about him been the boss

Go to a foreign league and look at the up and coming teams or teams that are punching above their weight and go for them managers, No more PL jarg like Martinez/Koeman/Silva, No we cannot attract Conte/Mancini, We're gonna have to take another gamble sadly but it would be better than what Silva has shown for sure.

The whole clubs a mess.

Crap scouse impression...

The whole clubs a mess.

Benitez himself said he'd never manage us out of loyalty to the brethren

Status
Not open for further replies.