If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are masses of good coaches throughout Europe, that isn't the problem.

Having an educated, informed and professional structure at the Club to enable the right choices to be made is what matters. We may have that with Brands but stupidly we appointed the manager first once again so we'll have to wait and see.

I'm pretty confident that the likes of Howe, Moyes and other limited coaches mentioned in this thread will be as close to consideration as I am.

For me it would be Benitez...
Vastly experienced, a history of winning trophies and has managed at Chelsea, Madrid and in Italy (I will ignore the connection with our neighbours ) and out of contract in the summer.

For me it would be Benitez...
Vastly experienced, a history of winning trophies and has managed at Chelsea, Madrid and in Italy (I will ignore the connection with our neighbours ) and out of contract in the summer.
Short memory mate. He very much disrespected us when he was manager at our biggest rivals.
No doubt a quality manager but as soon as things go wrong or there is a dip it would be even more toxic than it is now.

Glad to see baz and ped have discussed at length whether we could attract Diego simione on toffee TV, after they were both impressed with athletico win over juve..

Must of been a very long conversation

@Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.